A spa provides relaxing and memorable moments, which can be placed in different environments. Want to have a spa bath at home with discount hot tub covers to enjoy whenever you want, but you have some doubts? We have separated five frequently asked questions:
- What Is The Difference Between A Spa And A Whirlpool?
The spas have water jets and heating, as well as a whirlpool. The main difference is that they are usually larger, holding a greater volume of water. They are typically used with friends. At the same time, the whirlpool baths are intended for family use. The two bathtubs can be placed indoors and outdoors, following due care. There is no rule, but the spa is often set in gardens and balconies as part of leisure areas.
- What Materials Are Bathtubs Made Of?
Spa bathtubs can be made with two types of material:
- Acrylic: more shine and less ability to repair cracks and other problems;
- Gel coat: less gloss and better able to repair cracks and other issues.
The gel coat needs polishing to recover the shine, while the acrylic coat does not need this process. Despite the difference in repair capacity, they have high strength.
- Does The Design And Installation Need To Be Done By Professionals?
Many people want to save money on the design and installation of spa baths and hydro baths, not hiring qualified professionals for the services. However, doing it yourself or hiring inexperienced people can be very costly.
As the bathtubs need water points, electricity, and other issues, it is essential to have a specialized workforce. Otherwise, it is likely to damage the functioning of the engines, shortening their useful life and putting your safety at risk.
- Is It Worth Finishing With A Wooden Deck?
One of the most common finishes in spas, especially outdoors, is the wooden deck. There are plenty of reasons for you to invest in this material; we list some:
- Modern and sophisticated;
- Thermal insulation;
- Comfortable for bare feet;
- Lights and other accessories can be built-in.
- How To Choose The Best Model?
You will find several models of spa baths, in addition to hydro baths and ofuro. To choose the perfect one for your home, consider where it will be installed. With the available space in mind and the specified measurements, it is much easier to choose the best fit for the environment.